Thai Massage Foundations
- Immerses students in the culture, physical bodywork techniques and healing intention of this Buddhist medicine
- Learn Thai bodywork in a small class setting
- Full body Thai massage sequence
- Spot specific or complaint oriented sessions
Deep Thai Massage: Compression and Stretch
The focus of this class is the skillful application of Thai deep tissue techniques that bring true structural change to muscle, fascia and sen, along with targeted luxurious stretches that open and release the body, allowing for greater freedom of movement. Journey further into the structural integration aspects that are natural to Thai massage, exploring muscle, fascia and sen with ever deeper understanding while learning a new Thai massage sequence that can be adapted for individual therapy.
Pre-requisite: honest desire to learn Thai traditional medicine including Buddhist practices.
- Herbal compresses work deep into the tissue relaxing tight muscles
- Great for low back pain or areas of chronic tension
- Learn basic Thai medicine herbal compress formulas for muscles and nerves and how to apply these wonderful tools to the body